If you are looking to improve your core conditioning and overall mid-line stabilization, then look no further than our latest signature class here at Unit 27 – Core-Ruption (previously known as Core De Unit). This has been a huge hit with our customers during its trial period, as it is a different style session each class with the main focus being concentrated on sculpting those abs and forming a stronger core.
There will be a variety of new exercises that will have your midsection fired up & will be structured in an interval based format bolstered together with some conditioning work for good measure.
To get those abs beach ready, come and join our highly motivated coaches on Tuesday & Thursday at 17:00 here at Unit-27.
Class Time Frame:
- 60 Minutes
- Work time – 30 minutes
Maximum Number Of People:
- 30 people
- All Levels
- The class is set to run as a list of exercises that will focus mainly on building a strong core
- Depending on the Unit 27 coach, the class can be run differently. Main focus will be core by all Unit 27 coaches
- Exercises variate every class. These can include dead balls, kettle-bells, weight plates, dumbbells, body-weight exercises, etc
- You choose your own weight you want to workout with
- The workout will take 30 minutes – depending on the Unit 27 coach and type of exercises, there can be resting minutes
Watch CoreRuption Session
CoreRuption Extra Information
Core-Ruption is a great class to add to your training program as the main focus is building a strong core. Having a strong core is the base for a healthy and functional body. Depending on the Unit 27 coach taking this class, the movements and type of intensity can variate. But the main focus for all Unit 27 coaches is working on your core.
The workout time will be around 30 minutes after the class is described in detail by the Unit 27 coach and a nominal role call has been completed. Following this, the assistant coach then proceeds to take the class for stretching and a warm up routine for up to 20 minutes.
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to normally just 30 people per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!