About Tour De Unit
Think spinning, think strength and conditioning, and then throw a festival into the mix and there you have it, Tour de Unit!
A worldwide phenomenon which took the fitness industry by storm 4 years ago has recently undergone a huge revamp! No longer do we take out 20 spin bikes per class, but now 20 assault bikes, making what was already a crowd favourite, an even bigger one!
As always, each class starts with a thorough introduction, explaining what will be happening and dealing with any issues/injuries you may have. If you haven’t already discovered, our coaches are the worlds most innovative, and nothing is ever the same!
Get down, get the music pumping and work!
Class Time Frame:
- 60 Minutes
- Work time – 30 minutes
Maximum Number Of People:
- All Levels
- The class is set to run as a list of exercises on the bike, and off the bike
- On the bike you have targets to achieve – x meters/calories.
- You will achieve that target in different manners – speed related, no resistance. Or heavy, most resistance you can handle.
- Once completed, you get off the bike and complete different exercises
- Exercises vary every class – These can include dead balls, kettlebells, weight plates, dumbells, or bodyweight exercises, etc
- You choose your own weight you want to workout with
- You get 30 minutes to complete all the exercises
Watch A Tour De Unit Session
Tour De Unit Extra Information
Tour de Unit is a High Intensity class, which you and your partner will push one another to your limits. The class is more so focused on the element of endurance due to being elongated intervals and the class lasting 30 minutes.
The class is described in detail by the Unit 27 coach after ensuring a nominal role call has been completed. Following this, the assistant coach then proceeds to take the class for stretching and a progressively warm up routine for up to 20 minutes.
You and your partner will then begin the session switching from assault bike to the floor, all exercises can be progressed and regressed and the weight being used is individual to the athlete.
As always the coach and assistant are there to make sure correct weight and technique is applied at all times.
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to 40 people per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!