About Call of Duty (Outdoor Challenge)
The Call of Duty class takes place at a different location and has a variation in the structure to each session so they are not always the same. We use Naiharn Lake & Beach, Big Buddha Hill, Panwa Viewpoint, Dragon cape & Temple Resevoir.
A large element of the class requires everyone to work as a team from the beginning, even at the warm up.
Class Time Frame:
- 180 Minutes
- Work time – 90 minutes
Maximum Number Of People:
- 20 people
- All Levels
- The class is conducted outdoors
- There are 5 lo cations that the coaches use for the different classes
- We have 4 locations for the ‘Jungle’
- We have 1 locations for the ‘Beach’
- These locations are alternated week by week
- Each Jungle workout is predominantly a ‘Teamwork’ based class
- The Beach workouts can be individual based, but there is always an element of team
- Not all of the Beach workout is conducted on the beach itself so training shoes need to
Watch Call of Duty Session
Video Coming Soon!
Call of Duty Extra Information
There is a multitude of kit and equipment that the coaches will utilize throughout the class from tires to logs with all the normal gym equipment added in. Equipment carries, races, tire drags, high intensity work & hill climbs are just parts of the Call of Duty class.
This class is available for everyone, although it is advised that you bring sufficient water, sunscreen, and other supplies you will need to maintain your physical performance throughout the whole session.
From start to finish, the class lasts 3 hours and it departs from Unit 27 CrossFit Phuket. There is transport provided for the journey to and from the outdoor location and the meeting time for this is 0700.
Call of Duty Gallery
Call of Duty Weekly Session Times
Sign Up For Call of Duty
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to 20 per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!