Executioner is the newest class at Unit 27, which can be scaled if required. The class is set out in one side of the gym with 9 separate stations. Each station can cater for 2 class members with the 3 min AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) having a 100% work rate taking minimal and short rest periods.
Class Time Frame:
- 60 Minutes
- Work time – 35 minutes (20 min warm up inside/20 minutes finisher)
Maximum Number Of People:
- 18 people
- Open to all capabilities
- The class is formed up of 9 stations
- Each station is structured as a 3 min AMRAP
- Each station has 2 movements
- The 2 movements are set out the same each week
- Each station last for 3 mins
- Each station is separated by 1 min rest periods
Watch Executioner Session
Video Coming Soon!
Extra Executioner Information
The class is described in detail by the Unit 27 coach after ensuring a nominal role call has been completed. All movements are demonstrated by the assistant coach and explained by the coach. Following this, the assistant coach then proceeds to take the class for a stretching warm up routine for up to 20 minutes.
The objective is gain as many reps on each station as physically possible. All customer can score their session each week if they wish and use it as a benchmark to check their improvement.
Executioner Weekly Session Times
Sign Up For Executioner
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to 18 per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!