About Tour De Unit
Think spinning, think strength and conditioning and think festival, and there you have it, Tour de Unit summed up. The spin bikes are taken out of the spin room and placed outside into our main conditioning area. You are then given an introduction to what you’ll be doing, and this varies constantly, as you will/have discovered our instructors are hugely innovative and changes pretty much all the time.
Get down, get the music pumping and work!
Class Time Frame:
- 60 Minutes
- Work time – 30 minutes
Maximum Number Of People:
- 19 people during the week
- 38 people on Saturday (partnering up)
- All Levels
- The class is set to run as a list of exercises on the bike, and off the bike
- On the bike you have targets to achieve – x meters.
- You will achieve that target in different manners – speed related, no resistance. Or heavy, most resistance
you can handle.
- Once completed, you get off the bike and complete different exercises
- Exercises variate every class
- You choose your own weight you want to workout with
- You get 30 minutes to complete all the exercises
- On Saturday you will work in pairs – same structure
These can include dead balls, kettlebells, weight plates, dumbells, or bodyweight exercises, etc
Watch A Tour De Unit Session
Tour De Unit Extra Information
Tour de Unit is a High Intensity class, although you work at your own pace and push yourself to your own limits. The class is more endurance related as you want to finish the complete list of exercises in 30 minutes.
The class is described in detail by the Unit 27 coach after ensuring a nominal role call has been completed. Following this, the assistant coach then proceeds to take the class for stretching and a progressively warm up routine for up to 20 minutes.
You will jump on your bike after to warm up to complete the demanded amount of meters – achieved by sprint, hover or mud ride for example. After completing that part on the bikes, you'll hop off the bike to do different exercises. Those exercises are for all levels – beginners to advanced – as you choose the weight you will be working with. And include different types of equipment or no equipment.
The coach and assistant are there to make sure correct weight and technique is applied at all times. Each person individually will try to complete all the exercises written down on the board in the given time of 30 minutes.
Tour De Unit Gallery
Tour De Unit Weekly Session Times
Sign Up For Tour De Unit
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to 19 people per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!