About Sink Oar Swim
A Team metabolic conditioning class structured for all levels and programmed to work both energy systems!
Work your aerobic energy system on the rower whilst pushing your anaerobic system off it.
For good measure, we have also thrown some muscular endurance in the mix.
If your team is up to the challenge, you might even make it onto the bonus at the end?
Class Time Frame:
- 60 Minutes
- Work time – 35 minutes
Maximum Number Of People:
- All Levels
- The class is set to run as a list of exercises on the rower, and off the rower.
- In your team you will complete 3 stations: Rowing, Metcon and Endurance.
- On the rower you have targets to achieve – calories.
- Exercises vary every class – These can include dead balls, kettlebells, weight plates, dumbells, or bodyweight exercises, etc.
- The coach will prescribe a weight, but you can choose the weight that’s right for you
- You get 35 minutes to complete all the stations whereafter you move to the bonus station.
Watch Sink Oar Swim Session
Sink Oar Swim Extra Information
Tour de Unit is a High Intensity class, which you and your partner will push one another to your limits. The class is more so focused on the element of endurance due to being elongated intervals and the class lasting 30 minutes.
The class is described in detail by the Unit 27 coach after ensuring a nominal role call has been completed. Following this, the assistant coach then proceeds to take the class for stretching and a progressively warm up routine for up to 20 minutes.
You and your partner will then begin the session switching from assault bike to the floor, all exercises can be progressed and regressed and the weight being used is individual to the athlete.
As always the coach and assistant are there to make sure correct weight and technique is applied at all times.
Sink Oar Swim Weekly Session Times
Sign Up For Sink Oar Swim
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to 24 people per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!