About Kalorie Killa
Proof is in the pudding here at Unit 27, we push your heart rate through the roof, and then we’re nice enough to let it come back down. In turn boosting metabolism and ensuring optimum fat loss. Come down and give it a go, if you dare.
Maybe its the name, maybe its the rest we give you, or maybe its just because its an awesome session! The busiest classes at Unit 27 are without doubt the Kalorie Killa’s!
Interval training at its finest, Tues & Thurs we run 3 rounds of complete Kalorie Killing, all based around resting more than what you actually work, but don’t be fooled, as well as being the busiest, they are without doubt up there as the hardest we have to offer. You’re split you into teams of 3 and base you all around the gym over 13 stations.
However, beware of the dots…
Class Time Frame:
- 75 Minutes
- Work time – 45 minutes
Maximum Number Of People:
- All Levels
- The class is set to run as 13 stations
- The class is split into 3 rounds, each round being different intervals
- The goal is to achieve maximum output during your working intervals
- When the whistle blows for your rest interval, you recover and move to the next station
- Exercises vary every class – These can include the assault bike, sprints, box jumps, sled sprints, and so on
- There will be different weights available per station to cater for all abilities
Watch A Kalorie Killa Session
Kalorie Killa Information
Kalorie Killa is a team effort class where you and 2 others will rotate around 13 stations pushing yourselves to your limits trying to achieve the absolute maximum out on each station.
The class is described in detail by the Unit 27 coach after ensuring a nominal role call has been completed. Following this, the assistant coach then proceeds to take the class for stretching and a progressively warm up routine for up to 20 minutes.
As always the coach and assistant are there to make sure correct weight and technique is applied at all times.
Kalorie Killa Gallery
Kalorie Killa Session Times
Sign Up For Kalorie Killa
Don’t miss out, class space is limited to 40 people per session, book early or contact us about package deals and plans!